mercoledì 10 aprile 2013


Artist: Uffe
Title: Bones
Release Date: 08/04/2013
Genre: Tech House
Label: Get Physical Music
BPM: 124


22 years old originally from Copenhagen (Denmark) but currently based in Amsterdam (Netherlands). This is Uffe that delight us whit this "bomb" release included 2 tracks: Bones and Hov Hov. Bones has something like a jazz sound, in fact the same Uffe has told:"If I had practiced for my piano lessons as a kid i probably would have played jazz now!" I think he has in his blood some good jazz sound!
Hov Hov is a track with sonority a little bit more electro/minimal if I can define it so! I think that this track can sound good at 4 a.m.
However is a very good work made from this Danish DJ!
Good Listen Guys!
Buy On Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/release/bones/1062385

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento